Job Contact: JENNIFER CURTIS-WITHAM
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
Position Summary: Operate a company truck to make pickups and deliveries in New Balance' Massachusetts and Maine plants and from selected Raw Material Vendors. This position will be 2nd Shift.
1. Drive in accordance with directions and regular schedules complying with highway regulations and unusual road conditions.
2. Load and unload vehicle of company goods, supplies, equipment and odd items at designations making sure that cargo in transit corresponds to information on packing slips and bills of lading. Obtain signatures as necessary. Insure that proper security measures are taken to protect the vehicle and contents.
3. Perform one or more of the receiving, replenishment, picking and packing functions to ensure prompt delivery of finished products to NB customers.
4. Ensure maintenance of vehicle in terms of gas, oil, water, air greasing, etc.
5. Complete accident reports when necessary.
6. Maintain necessary records. Move material as required in the performance of duties or as directed. Assist with periodic inventory as assigned.
7. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to manager. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
8. Perform other duties as required or directed.
Class I license and medical certificate to operate a truck.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
17 WALNUT STREET
SKOWHEGAN, ME 04976